Mouse pad customization process, personalized mouse pad customization precautions
The sensitivity of the mouse when in use is not only related to the mouse itself but also to the mouse pad. As an auxiliary mouse accessory, the mouse pad actually plays a very important role in protecting the mouse, improving the sensitivity of the mouse, and protecting the wrist. So what processes do we need to know when customizing mouse pads? As a manufacturer with 15 years of experience in customizing mouse pads, I would like to share with you.
Quick Understanding: Mouse Pad Customization Process, Precautions for Personalized Mouse Pad Customization
1. Mouse pad customization process
1. Find a mouse pad manufacturer: It is very important to find a reliable manufacturer. You can first learn about it from the aspects of qualifications, experience, and customer groups
2. Understand the price: The price of mouse pads is different for each material. Choose the material according to your mouse pad usage to save money
3. Sending samples: Most mouse pads now support sample customization, drawing customization and other services. Of course, you can also refer to the mouse pad material, specifications, workmanship, printing and other processes produced by the mouse pad manufacturer.
4. The customer confirms the sample: This step is mainly to reduce the situation that the sample does not meet the user's requirements after the production is completed and the production loss. It is very necessary to confirm it before production
5. Drafting the purchase contract for the mouse pad: After the above 4 points are confirmed, the purchase contract can be drafted, and the pre-customization process is basically completed
6. Sign the contract: Both parties confirm that the contract is correct, sign the contract, and prepare for the production of mouse pads later
7. Mouse pad manufacturers produce according to customer needs: generally produce according to demand, and the production can be completed within 3-5 days at the fastest. Urgent orders can be processed urgently, and 30,000+ pieces of mouse pads can be produced per day
8. Shipment: normal customization can be shipped within 3-5 days
2. The process of customizing the mouse pad requires the following information:
1. Mouse pad printing design draft
2. Mouse pad material
3. Specifications of the mouse pad
4. Mouse pad printing method
5. Number of mouse pads
6. Mouse pad packaging instructions
7. Mouse pad contract, etc.